Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I've been missing!

I can't believe how I've neglected my wonderful blog! My goal is to post several times a week! I need your help to keep me on target. If you don't hear from me, shoot me a friendly email and remind me that I need to update!

Since my last post, lots and lots has happened! I'm going to touch the highlights! I had the privileged to attend convention this summer. While there, I roomed with 3 wonderful women from all over the country,


I got to walk the main stage for my 5 year anniversary! No, I didn't and still don't know the lady that I'm walking and cheering with! That's the beauty of Stampin' Up! We are all friends just waiting to meet!

I also won the stamp set Pendant Park and note cards! I will show you a couple of creations with the stamps in the next couple of days. I'm really liking that stamp set!
We also took a family vacation after convention and travel to several National Parks (Arches, Bryce, Zion) in Utah and ended up at the Grand Canyon. It was great!
Well, I better head to bed. I'll be back tomorrow with more! Stay tuned!
Shelley

No comments: