Tuesday, March 23, 2010

For You Bleach

I have started teaching a class once a month that's Getting Back to the Basics of stamping. We have started with some real simple techniques. One of the cards that we made was one of my Leadership swaps. The Pendant Park card with rock and roll and masking on it. This card is another one that we made. It's using the bleach technique. I like to place a piece of paper towel that's been folded onto a stryo-foam plate, then put some bleach on it and use that as your ink pad. Just remember to clean your stamp after using bleach. I love to see what color is going to appear! Each cardstock color will have a little different look to it from the bleach.

Try bleach stamping and see what you can make! It's really a neat technique.

Stamps: For You
Cardstock: Eggplant Envy, Lavender Lace, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Lavender Lace marker, Two-way glue, Dazzling Diamonds, black grosgrain ribbon, bleach, paper towel, stryo-foam plate

Thanks for looking and happy stamping!
Shelley

1 comment:

Brenda Sellers said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the bleach technique and taught my ladies last month!