Monday, August 15, 2011

Confirmation Cards

Well, I showed you all the fabulous pictures that I created for Confirmation, now I have to show you the cards that went with those gifts! These aren't very hard but I LOVED the way they turned out! I wasn't going to give my daughter, Abi, one because they were late and we had talked about it. She seemed OK with that until she saw the cards. Then she wanted one for her memory book too!


They really are the same, just different colors. It amazes me how just changing the color of something can change the feel and look of the card! The first one is done in Peach Parfait. The next one is Poppy Parade.

Stamps: Crosses of Hope
Ink: Basic Black
Cardstock: Peach Parfait or Poppy Parade
Accessories: Scallop border punch, Pearls, DSP pack-In Color, dimensional

 I guess I would want one for my memory book too!

Happy Stampin'!
Shelley


3 comments:

Paula said...

Beautiful cards Shelley!

Yapha said...

Gorgeous cards!! I love how clean and elegant they are.

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Beautiful cards!!