Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Sunny Fun Swap Card

Way back in April, before Stampin' Up!'s Summer Mini was released, I joined a group of demonstrators in a swap. Swaps are where you make a predetermined number of cards or card fronts, mail them to the hostess and she will trade cards for you. I LOVE swaps! It's such a fantastic way to get ideas as well as samples of stamp sets you don't own! Swapping can be hard on the pocketbook though. There has been more than one time that I didn't think I needed a stamp set and then fell in love with a swap and HAD to have that set! Come on, you ALL know what I'm talking about!

Anyway, this is my card for this swap. It uses the stamp set named "Sunny Fun". My girls have really enjoyed this set! I've had some fun with it too!

Stamps: Sunny Fun, Dot, Dot, Dot
Ink: Stazon Jet Black
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise, Rose Red, Whisper White
Accessories: Scallop border punch, Basic Black 1/8" taffeta ribbon, aquapainter

The time for the Summer Mini is coming to an end! Don't miss out on the fantastic stamp sets that won't be available after August 31! You can check it out and order on my website HERE!

Happpy Stampin'!
Shelley


6 comments:

Yapha said...

Super cute card! So glad I have one! :) Love the colors!

Paula said...

I have one too. :) So cute!

Heidi Baks said...

Fun card!

Jen Timko said...

What an excellent card! Perfect for this set!

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

I have this card! So fun!

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Super cute and super colors!