Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Wisteria's Friend

When the new catalog for Stampin' Up! came out I just had to join another swap! Man, you are going to think that I'm addicted to swaps! Well, you would be right. They are so much fun to create and then when they come back, it's like Christmas! I get to do this anytime that I want, not just once a year! Gotta love that!

This card is using the new stamp set named My Friend. I'm really enjoying the silhouette stamps that Stampin' Up! has been coming up with lately. They are so pretty and fairly easy to work with too! Isn't this color so pretty? It's one of the new In Colors! It's called Wisteria Wonder and it's a beautiful light purple color!

Stamps: My Friend
Ink: Basic Black, Wisteria Wonder
Cardstock: Wisteria Wonder, Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories: Scallop border punch, corner rounder punch, Basic Black satin ribbon, Gluedots

This isn't the last of my swap cards! I have just completed 7 more swaps! Yep, I'm addicted! Aren't we all?

Happy Stampin'!
Shelley

3 comments:

Paula said...

Love this card Shelley. And uh, I'm a swapping addict too. (Runs away to the stamp room to finish Mary's swap).

Yapha said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! I love the layered scallops!

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Beautiful card. I love how you added the layers of card stock below it.