Thursday, September 8, 2011

Welcome Christmas Cards

If you have been reading my blog for a while, you know that I am part of a group that is trying to get Christmas/Hanukkah cards completed early so that no one is scrambling in December to complete these cards. There is enough to keep us all busy! Well, each month we are creating a certain number of cards so that we have enough to take card of our card lists. I have chosen to make 16 each month. I know that it's a lot but my husband is a pastor and I give out cards to many of the members of our church. He also receives gifts for Christmas and I use these cards at thank yous too!

These are my August cards. Yes they were completed in August. The 31st to be exact around 10pm! Most important thing is that they got done and I wasn't late! The first shot is all 16, have to prove that I'm actually making 16!


Here's a close up.

Stamps: Welcome Christmas
Ink: Baja Breeze
Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Accessories: Baja Breeze seam binding ribbon, Petals-a-plenty embossing folder, Frost White shimmer paint, Ticket corner punch, glue-dots, finger dauber, Ovals die, Backing to DSP, Rhinestone

How are your Christmas cards coming? Haven't started yet? I am having a class on Tuesday, September 13 at 7pm at my house where you will make 16 cards total and get envelopes for $25! This is one of the cards that we will be creating! Reserve your spot now!

Happy Stampin!
Shelley

8 comments:

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Beautiful Christmas card! I love how you did the center.

Yapha said...

Wow! These are absolutely gorgeous!!!

Jen Timko said...

These are so beautiful! Love the little bows!!

Anonymous said...

So pretty! Such a clean look and with beautiful details. TFS!

Sue said...

Gorgeous card and such a cute little bow!!!

Anonymous said...

I love how the stamped image fits into the oval - with snowflakes embossed every else - so nice!

Paula said...

Simply beautiful Shelley! Love them!

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

Pretty.