Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Milk Carton Box

Did you miss me? Huh? Huh? Did you? Well, I missed you! My computer got sick and needed to go to the "hospital" and get wiped clean. Now to start all over in getting all my stuff back onto it so that I can use it again! I have gotten some things up and running again.

This is a project that we created at a club meeting. It uses the milk carton die for the Big Shot. Speaking of the Big Shot, did you know that you can get one for FREE by signing up as a demonstrator? Well you can and if you already have the Big Shot, you can pick $100 of products instead! What an awesome deal! You can contact me with any questions at missmadstamper AT yahoo DOT com. You can also go to my website HERE.

Stamps: Sweets for the Sweet
Ink: Jet Black Stazon, Real Red
Cardstock: Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories: Milk Carton Die, Crop-a-dile, Postage stamp punch, Scallop Square punch, 1" circle punch, 1/8" hand held punch, Linen thread, Basic Black grosgrain ribbon, Sticky Stripe, 2-way glue, Dazzling Diamonds,  Neutral DSP

If you want to make projects like this, sign up for my club. I'm looking for a couple of new members. The commitment is for $25 each month for 6 months. You will also get hostess benefits for one of the six months. Sign up now!

Happy Stampin'!
Shelley

9 comments:

Jen Timko said...

This is adorable, Shelley, and yes you were missed!!! Great project!

Paula said...

Love these boxes! So cute. Glad your computer is all better now. I hate it when that happens. Welcome back!

Yapha said...

Welcome back! Super cute box!! I really, really need to make one of those!

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty - love the color and paper combo you chose!

Tanya Boser said...

Sorry to hear about your sick computer :( I had that problem last month and can relate...
Darling box!

Mickey Roberts said...

Cute box! So glad you're back in the blog-o-sphere.

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

Great project!

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

How cute is this! Love it!

Carmen said...

What a bummer about your computer. But your box is wonderful!!