Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Cut Up Snowflake

I needed to create a Christmas card for my Christmas card class and I knew that Abi would give me something different. She picked out these colors and stamps. I know that these aren't your traditional colors but I love them together!

Stamps: Serene Snowflake, Short & Sweet
Cardstock: Certainly Celery, Indigo Island, Poppy Parade, Whisper White
Ink: Indigo Island, Certainly Celery
Accessories: Snowburst embossing folder, Poppy Parade ribbon, Rhinestones, sponges

My ladies had fun with this card. I had a new stamper at this class and she loved the Rock 'n Roll technique! So much color, so little work!

Happy Stampin'!
Shelley

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I like this! Such a nice combination of color, technique and texture. TFS!

Paula said...

Beautiful! Great color combo too. Way to go Abi!

Yapha said...

What a great card! Those colors look amazing together, and I love the snowflake in the "window"!

Jen Timko said...

Really pretty! Wonderful stamp for the windowpanes!

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Very pretty and I love the window panes!

Cindy said...

Love this color combo! What a great way to showcase that technique. TFS!

Mickey Roberts said...

Great colors! Abi is certainly a color diva. Love the special details in this card.