Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween Treats

Yes, I know I said that I would post this last week! Life has just gotten in the way! Sorry! Here is another treat that we made at my Halloween Treat class. It uses the 1"x 8" baggie with a cute little topper.

Stamps: Batty for You
Ink: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Garden Green
Cardstock: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Garden Green, Whisper White
Accessories: Scallop circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, dimensionals

I hope everyone had fun and stayed safe while trick or treating last night! I can't wait to post the last of the projects that we made for this Halloween Treat class as well as the costumes that I made for my girls! They were so cute!

Happy Stampin'!
Shelley

6 comments:

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

Yummy.

Yapha said...

These are super cute!! Great use of candy corn!

Anonymous said...

Cute! Hope my sis saw your use of the cello bags - she ordered them this month!

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Yummy and too cute!!

Tanya Boser said...

Love these little bags, and Batty For You begs to be used with them! Adorable

Paula said...

So cute! I didn't get a lot of use out of this set this year but it really is one of my favorites. Perfect for topping those bags too.