Tuesday, November 8, 2011

October Christmas Cards

Here are my October Christmas cards. I joined a group of women at Stampin' Addicts where we are creating our Christmas cards each month so that we aren't trying to get them done on top of everything else that the Holidays bring! We get to pick how many cards to create each month. I use a lot of cards at Christmas because my husband is a pastor. I mail cards to our family and friends and give out more cards to our members! I have chosen to create 16 cards each month. I'm pretty sure I will have WAY more than I need but I didn't want to run out! Here's a group picture of all 16.


And a picture of just one!
Stamps: Delightful Decorations, Sincere Salutations, Music Notes wheel
Ink: Soft Suede, Basic Black, VersaMark
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Basic Black, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Ornament punch, Gold and Silver embossing powders, Basic 
Black 1/8" taffeta ribbon, sponges, dimensionals, glue dots

Yes, these cards were made in October! It was the 30th but it was still October!

Happy Stampin'!
Shelley

7 comments:

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

oohh those are beautiful!!

Yapha said...

Really pretty! I love the musical notes across the top!

Paula said...

Beautiful Cards Shelley! I love the music notes across the top with the ornaments hanging from them. Great layout!

Twila said...

Shelley! What a beautiful card. Great job!

Jen Timko said...

Pretty colors. I, too, love the music!

Mickey Roberts said...

Shelley, these cards are gorgeous! Love the musical notes wheel for the "hanging bar" for the ornaments. Great idea!

Heidi Baks said...

Oh, how cute with the music!