Thursday, November 17, 2011

Ornaments

These are some more projects from my Gift-ables class. The first ornament is my version of the ornament in the Holiday Mini. I have received several questions on how to create this ornament. The trick is to start with a square and roll it. Most guesses were starting with a triangle. It really didn't take that long to create this but it really has a WOW factor to it!

 Paper: Holly Berry Bouquet DSP, Very Vanilla cardstock
Accessories: Boho Blossoms punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, Regal brads,
Tombo liquid adhesive, Early Espresso 1/8" taffeta ribbon, Crop-a-dile

This other ornament is even easier to create with the Simply Scored board. Score your paper every 1/2" or 1/4" and then accordion fold. I believe I had to use two strips of paper for both of the lollies in this ornament. The strips were 12" long. You can make your lollies different sizes depending on the width of the paper that you chose to use. They are lots of fun and super easy to create!

Stamps: Perfect Punches
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Wild Wasabi
Cardstock: Wild Wasabi, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Holly Berry Bouquet DSP, Eyelet border punch, Scallop Circle punch,
1 3/8" circle punch, Tombo Adhesive, Mica flakes, 2 1/2" circle punch, Cherry Cobbler quilted ribbon

Happy Stampin'!
Shelley

6 comments:

Yapha said...

Fabulous ornaments! That top one is really neat looking!

Anonymous said...

They are both so pretty! TFS

Anonymous said...

Lolly help needed here! Yours is great - mine not so much...so I'll wait until December and solve my lolly making challenge!

Paula said...

I had a customer ask me about the top one too. I hadn't taken the time to figure it out. Thanks for the tips. They are both lovely.

Jen Timko said...

I love them both! The paper patterns you chose are perfect!

Mickey Roberts said...

So pretty! Love the papers you chose.