Monday, March 20, 2017

Country Livin'

Hi everyone!

 I have been challenging myself to use my stamp sets and create several cards using the set and a certain color combination. Here's my take on Country Livin'.



This guitar is striking and yet simple.


My boots I did simple on the first card and then stepped it up on the second one. I added the sponging on the white circle, the linen thread that looks like a lasso, and the Dapper Denim piece was run through the Big Shot with the Lucky Stars folder. Both are nice but I seem to like the stepped up version better.


The truck turned out to be my favorite. The truck is water colored with Aqua painters and the ink from the lid of the stamp pads. The edges of the card is sponged as well. I love to sponge the edges. Softens the edges and adds dimension without a lot of effort!

What stamp set would you like to see me play with? Let me know! If I have it, I will play with it!





Supplies:



Product List

No comments: