Sunday, April 16, 2017

Easter message cards


Happy Easter!

He has risen!

He has risen indeed!

When the Occasions mini was released, I knew I had to have this set. Religious Christmas and Easter sets get me every time. I had some time this last week to play around with the set.


The Woodgrain embossing folder is on the retiring list. I will miss this one.


Easter lilies are so pretty. I used to plant the lilies that were left at church in a garden at our old house in Kentucky. Loved when they bloomed in the summer. Always reminded me of the gift our God has given us!


I'm not so sure of the So Saffron layer on the left side of this card. What do you think? Does it work?

I pray that your Easter celebrations are glorious!



Supplies:



Product List

2 comments:

Kim said...

Lovely cards Shelley!

Shelley Z said...

Thanks Kim! Happy Easter!