Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Birthday balloons

Hey, ho! How's everyone doing? 

Sorry for not posting in a few weeks. Soccer got in the way but that's done now for the summer anyway! I have 4 wonderful daughters, 3 of them were playing on 4 different teams. Makes for a wild spring! And I love every minute of it!

While I was busy watching soccer games, I forgot to post these birthday cards before the stamps and dies retired. I think you can still enjoy them so I'm posting them anyway.

This first one is my favorite of this set. I just LOVE that Hardwood background.

..

I have been trying to mail cards to friends and family this year. I have gotten behind in that too (thanks soccer!) but am working on catching up. I designed this card for a friend who loves teal and yellow.


Then, while the stamps and inks were out, I tried my hand at a one layer card. They aren't that easy! What do you think? Did I do it?


Hope your summer is going well! I know that I am enjoying my time away from school and love getting some of those projects off my to do list!

I will be participating in a blog hop this weekend! Stay tuned! You aren't going to want to miss it. These ladies are supper talented. I'm not sure why they let me play with them!






Product List

No comments: