Saturday, July 29, 2017

Confirmation Gifts Part 2


Part 2 of those confirmation gifts! 

I did explain in yesterday's post how I made these frames. I have enjoyed making them over the years. I think I have been giving these as gifts for about 10 years already. 

Most of the kids enjoy them but a few months ago, I found one at the local Goodwill. I was pretty heart broken and started to contemplate if I was doing the right things or not. When I gave this years group their frames, I had so many tell me that they were looking forward to getting theirs and couldn't wait to see what I had made for them. Several parents told me that their kids went home and the first thing they was hang these pictures in the kids' rooms. I guess I am doing the right thing and will keep going with these as gifts for a while yet!











Happy Stampin'!

 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png

No comments: