Monday, September 4, 2017

Multi Daisies


Sorry! I really thought I would get these up on my blog this last week. I'm not sure what happened other than they just didn't get done. Better late than never!

Here is the first layout from the blog hop last weekend. This set of pages uses many of the papers from the Delightful Daisies DSP. I struggled with how to lay them all out and not have any of the papers fighting with each other. It took some time but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.


The left side has the tag on it that was a last minute add on. It works and I love it!


Not sure if you can tell but the center of the daisies have a clear faceted gem in each of them. They are also sponged with Daffodil Delight ink on the ends and the center. 


Daisies are one of my favorite flowers. I was thrilled when I saw this Suite in the new catalog. I'm sure you will see more as this year goes on!


 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png

Supplies:

Product List

No comments: