Monday, December 4, 2017

Friends Half Full

So many of my scrapbook pages are for my girls and their books that I often don't think about what my book needs. I have a group of 5 girlfriends that try to get together every 6 weeks or so. We don't take too many pictures, we're too busy chatting, but we have taken a few selfies! I look forward to printing those pictures and preserving some of my memories!


Close up of the left page. The glasses and bottle have glue from the fine tip glue bottle on them. The dried glue makes them look like they are glass. 


Here's the right page. I added more bling to these pages because they are for me!


Do you scrap for your pictures? I challenge you to make a few pages just for you!

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png

Supplies:


Product List

No comments: