Thursday, January 18, 2018

August Paper Pumpkin


One of my goals for 2018 is to create the kits that I have laying around my stamping studio. I'm so bad that I have every Paper Pumpkin kit that has been sent and I have only done 3 of them! Ugh! That's quite a few red boxes sitting around. I also have kits that have been in the main catalog and Sale-a-bration that are just collecting dust. I am going to try really hard to get a few of them completed this year! 

When I grabbed one of those red boxes, I grabbed the August 2017 kit called Giftable Greetings. I decided to put it together just the way the kit instructions said, more or less. Here are the finished projects.


This is a fabulous kit! I just love these cards and the box for them. It created 8 cards, the gift box and tag and the envelopes. 


There was so much to this kit that I had a TON of stuff left over. Watch the next couple of days as I show you what else I made using the left overs from this kit!

How many of the red boxes do you have laying around? Did you know that Stampin' Up! is doing a red box challenge right now? You are to use a kit and create an alternative (meaning, not what the instructions said for the kit), post on social media with #redboxchallenge label. You could win the March kit! How much fun is that?! 

Any questions about Paper Pumpkin or #redboxchallenge, ask away! I'm happy to help!

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png

No comments: