Saturday, February 3, 2018

Men's Emergency Preparedness Card Kit 2


Day 2 of my Men's Emergency Preparedness Card Kit! 

Here is the birthday card that I put in the kits. I couldn't decide which color to use so I made a couple with Rich Razzleberry and a couple with Calypso Coral. I'm still not sure which I like better. What do you think?

Rich Razzleberry


Calypso Coral


Last, but not least is the anniversary card. I LOVED the stamp set Always & Forever since the first time I laid eyes on it! I need to use it more but this is the card I made for this kit. 


The heart on the tree stump is colored with Pink Pirouette with an Aqua Painter and the covered with glue from the fin tip glue pen.

I still have a couple of kits if anyone is interested. They were fun to make! I told the gentlemen in my life that I would fill the boxes for them again next year if they would like. I think I will be putting an additional I'm sorry card in the kit next year!

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png

Supplies:

Card 1:


Product List

Card 2:


Product List

Card 3:



Product List

No comments: