Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Birthday Pages


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!! 
Yep, today is my birthday so I thought I would share a set of birthday scrapbook pages. There really isn't too much stamping on these pages. They focus on the scrapbook paper. 



I used the balloon punch to give the pages a birthday feel.


I did stamp the "Happy Birthday" but that is it! Sometimes you don't need to do much except highlight the paper. This paper is so much fun, I only added the balloons and a few rhinestones.


Off to celebrate my day. I'm taking pie to school for math class since it's also Pi day. Maybe no one will notice it's my birthday too! (Not likely since I prank the teachers on their birthdays or half birthdays if they have summer birthdays. I'm sure I'm in for a surprise some where today.)

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png

Supplies:


Product List

No comments: