Thursday, March 1, 2018

Girl's card


I have been able to get my girls to stamp a bit with me. The first card my youngest, Belle, created about a year ago. She had so much fun! She has been back in my stamp room several times since this card was created. She is loving the Paper Pumpkin kits. I think she would come every day to create if she didn't have so much homework!


These 2 cards were made by my third daughter, Lydia. She is a hit and miss when it comes to crafting and creating. She seems to enjoy it but would rather do something else. I guess we will see what becomes of her crafting as the years go on. She does LOVE pineapples so that is what got her to my room one time. 


Do you craft with your children or grandchildren? What's your favorite thing to do with them?

Happy Stampin'!
Shelley

No comments: