Thursday, March 8, 2018

Pacer Pages

More school pages today! How fun are these pages?!? My girls have played on different teams over the years for soccer, cross country, and basketball. I am sure each of the 4 girls will have this layout in their scrapbooks in some form or another! The different color combos will make this set of pages great! You don't have to sports on these pages either.


Homecoming would be fabulous on these pages.


What else would you put on these pages?


I look forward to working on putting pictures on my pages this summer. I have several lofty goals for the summer. I guess we will see what actually gets accomplished! I'm really hoping to get my pictures organized, printed, and scrapped!

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:


Product List

No comments: