Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Cozy cottage


This little cottage is so cozy looking! I see on Facebook those memes where you could live in this house for a  year and a million dollars but you have to give up Facebook, share if you would do it. I would totally do it in most of those houses! This adorable cottage in the woods is one of those places for me. The peace, nature, the quiet,  the rest, the relaxation...totally could use that break right now!


This set also has a very nice set of flowers that I almost didn't notice because of the sweet cottage. I wanted to make sure you saw these flowers so I used them by themselves as the focal point of this card.


This is a hostess only set that will not be available after May. If you are interested in hosting your own workshop to earn this set, let me know! We can get a date that works for both of us!

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png

Supplies:

Card 1:
Product List

Card 2:


Product List

No comments: