Friday, April 20, 2018

Cute as a Bug Pages


Trying to play catch up on posting the scrapbook pages that I made this passed summer! A friend of mine does a challenge every August to create 31 pages in 31 days. I have done her challenge the last several years. This past year I was able to create 31 double layouts! Yeah me! Bad part is that I didn't take the time to get them up on my blog, nor have I gotten pictures on them yet. I think I have mentioned a time or two that I'm planning on working on that this summer.


Ladybugs are adorable! As long as they are ladybugs and not the beetle that looks like ladybugs.


Cutie pie pictures are what I need to find to put on these babies! 


I have more pages to share with you! Some have retiring stamps and colors on them. Anyone want to come and help write blog posts? Just Kidding!

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:


Product List

No comments: