Saturday, April 21, 2018

Fishies card


Seaside Shore is on the retiring list. I have not used this set as much as I would have liked. The fish are darling! I made this card for mailing to the children in my life, especially the boys. I don't know about you, but I tend to struggle with masculine cards. Pre-teen and teenage boys are even harder in my opinion!

This card also features 3 retiring colors! Tempting Turquoise, Emerald Envy, and Tangerine Tango will not be part of the Stampin' Up! color families on June 1st. Don't miss out on these great colors! Getting paper and re-inkers are a great way to keep these colors alive!


The colors of this card are refreshing. I almost feel like I could be at the ocean or at least the aquarium watching them swim!

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:


Product List

No comments: