Saturday, May 19, 2018

Cross Country 2


Here is that other cross country layout! I have been thinking about this layout. You might be able to use it for dirt bike racing or a new car. The path in the middle of the layout could be a road. Anyway, I will be adding cross country pictures to my pages. Remember cross country is run in the fall for high school and it is typically run in grass, paths and woods. Track is in the spring and run in ovals on a track. My girls are adamant about these differences. They really aren't track runners, although, Miriam has been doing track this spring as well as soccer. 


I'm not sure if you can see it but I stamped the line of trees from Lovely as a Tree on the Early Espresso background. I used sponges to add the texture to the path way.


The wavy base on these pages were just free hand cut, as well as the path. I don't have a template for either.


I'm so excited that the new catalog has all the colors available in 12x12! You have to buy them in family colors but just to have them all available again is so excited about it!

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:


Product List

No comments: