Saturday, May 5, 2018

Hello Summer Layout


Summer is right around the corner! The school year is winding down and I am preparing to have my days at home! So many projects are on my list, not sure how I am going to get them all done but I am going to try hard!

These pages are so cheerful and bright. I love the colors of them. While this green and dark pink, Cucumber Crush and Watermelon Wonder, retired last year, we have other great greens and pinks that you could use to recreate this layout! The light pink, Pink Pirouette, is retiring this year as well as the stamp set.


I haven't used this stamp set as much as I thought I might have but I really like the way this layout turned out. Adding pictures will be fun. Belle, my youngest daughter, is going to love adding her pictures to these pages as she love flamingos!


I created my own DSP on these pages by taking Whisper White cardstock and stamping my images on it in different colors. I didn't use 2 different greens. I stamped the images more than once to give a second generation image. That just means that I used the ink that was still on the stamp after stamping once.


You will notice that my pineapple has two different colors to it. I cut my image in half so that I could get this look easier. It still will go on the block and stamp the whole image with no issues but because it's in two pieces, I can get two colors when I stamp without markers.

Are you ready for summer? What are your big plans?

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:


Product List

No comments: