Monday, June 25, 2018

Blog Hop Follow Up


Oh. My. Goodness! What happened to me?!? I had promised myself that I would keep up on blogging this summer and the first chance I got I dropped the ball! UGH! OK, I'm going to work on keeping up on blogging.

Now, I had said that I would share better pictures of my 12x12 pages from the blog hop a couple of weeks ago. I did get better pictures and have them uploaded and ready to go.


You can see that I made my own DSP with the stamps and the colors that I wanted to use for this set of pages.  It's one of my favorite things to do when I want certain colors and the DSP that Stampin' Up! has created doesn't quite work.


I also stamped and die cut those cute little trees creating my own forest. I'm thinking I will put cross country pictures on these pages because they run through the woods so much of the time. I do have some hiking pictures that would look good on these pages too.


I wasn't so sure of these colors when Abi put them on my desk but I really like this layout!

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:


Product List

No comments: