Saturday, July 28, 2018

Baby Bear Swap


The May theme for my Swap-a-holics swap was brides and babies. I decided that I really wanted to do a baby card. We have had several new babies being born at our church so I figured I could use the baby cards!

I chose a fairly neutral color palate as I will need boy and girl cards, this was an easy way to cover both. Although, this card would be really cute in pink or blue too! I would move the bow to the top of the bear's head if I was doing this for a girl, in pink.


It's hard to see in the picture, but the white strip of cardstock is embossed with Scattered Sequins embossing folder. I did hand cut the bears and the bows for this swap. No, I'm not crazy. I just love the way it looks sometimes and this was one of those times!

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Product List

No comments: