Monday, July 30, 2018

Congrats, Graduate!


I had quite a few graduation cards to make this year. With my daughter graduating, we were invited to many parties and she wanted to give her friends. Her school colors are black and gold so I use Crushed Curry for the gold color. I don't remember how many I made of these. 


We also had some friends' kids graduate from Kettle Moraine Lutheran High School. Their colors are hunter green and white. I used Garden Green on these and black baker's twine.


Two more friends' kids graduated from two other schools. I know one set of school colors is red and white. I wasn't sure of the other so I made them red and white as well. The color is Real Red with the black baker's twine tassel.


The tassels were all hand made with baker's twine. While they were a little tedious, they really turned out cute!

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:


Product List

No comments: