Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Graduation Invitations


My second daughter, Miriam, graduated from high school this spring. I asked her to pick out an invitation that she liked off of Pinterest. I can't find the original but this is the card that I created for her.


The left flap is embossed with the embossing folder called Sparkle. The tassel is made from paper. I cut a piece of Crushed Curry about 1 1/4" by 1". I made small cuts almost all the way to the top and then rolled them. I adhered them to a small piece of Crushed Curry bakers twine that has since retired.

She loved the way they turned out and I received a ton of complements on them. They weren't too hard either. More cutting than anything else!

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Product List

No comments: