Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Soccer Treats 2


Here's another installment of those soccer treats that I made for my daughter's soccer team this spring. 

"It's CRUNCH time" with a couple of Crunch bars was another one of the fun treats.


This one says, "BLOW up the competition" and had a Blow Pop for the treat.


I think this one was my favorite! It says, "Be a BEAST on the field", with the animal crackers! I think it's just hilarious! Miriam just thinks I'm weird! I'm OK with that!


Star Burst candies was the next treat that said, "Be a STAR player."


A couple of Fast Break candy bars with "FAST BREAK to the goal" the puny saying that went with them.


The last one for this post says, "ROLO-ver the competition." I put Rolos in the snack baggie.


I have one more post with these corny sayings and treats! They were so much fun to make!

Happy Stampin'
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png

No comments: