Sunday, February 10, 2019

Sale-a-bration Blog Hop Follow Up


Oh my goodness! I forgot to post this follow up to the Sale-a-bration blog hop! I'm losing it I think! Sorry!

I know you have been waiting on pins and needles to see the close ups of these great pages and here I am slacking off. Not really. Life just gets busy and I have been out of the habit of blogging. I am going to be working on get back in the habit. And I forgot to schedule this post!

Here are the pages again.


The left page had that adorable little guy riding his unicycle and some butterfly friends. Yep, I fussy cut all three of the frogs and the six butterflies for this layout. They really don't take that much time to fussy cut.


The wording on this page says, "TOADally cute". I'm so punny!


You might remember that I also created this card while that papers and inks were on my table.


I tend to make even numbers of cards when I am creating so I thought I would put the second card on it's side and I like this layout too!


That hand in the air makes me think he has something fantastic to say and share with everyone. "You can do anything" is perfect !

Hope you are staying warm in this cold weather, at least we're cold in Wisconsin!

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:


Product List

No comments: