Friday, March 22, 2019

Loyal & True


A friend of mine contacted me about making cards for her dad that will be going on the Honor Flight in May. She said that she has seen some of my cards on Facebook and was wondering if I would make a couple of cards for her and her sister to give to her dad during mail call on the Honor Flight.

I pulled out Loyal & True stamp set to play with. I chose the colors Night of Navy, Real Red, Smoky Slate, and Whisper White.

I used the star from the set to make the background on the first card.


I stamped the soldier in Smoky Slate and I tied a Daffodil Delight ribbon on the bottom. The saying on this card is perfect! "Thank you for your humble & dedicated service."


My last card I used the soldier again on Smoky Slate cardstock with Night of Navy ink. The round greeting says, "You are my hero." 


It was my honor to make and mail these cards to my friend for her dad. He was like a second dad to me while growing up. I hope that he likes them. 

Thank you to all who have served or will serve. You are truly appreciated!

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:


Product List

Card 2:


Product List

Card 3:


Product List

No comments: