Thursday, March 7, 2019

My Inky Friends Challenge #14


My Inky Friends do a monthly challenge. They rotate between sketch and color challenges. In January, the challenge was a sketch. You can see the sketch and the inspiration in the picture below.

Image may contain: text

I created this in the month of January, before the challenge was released to be part of the design team. It was even done on time but I forgot to take a picture and post it! UGH! 

Anyway, here is my take on the January Design Challenge.


I am really liking Mango Melody. The black checked paper is from Botanical Butterfly Designer Series paper that you can get free through the end of March with a qualifying order! I would be happy to assist you if you like to place an order.

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:


Product List

No comments: