Monday, April 15, 2019

Animal Outing


Animal Outing is too cute! I got this set for attending one of Stampin' Up!'s events last spring. I haven't used it much, but then I haven't used many of my stamps much this year. That is something I am really working hard on changing. 

Poppy Parade, Pumpkin Pie, and Basic Gray are the colors I used for these cards. I ended up making 4 cards with this set instead of 3 because I was having so much fun I didn't want to put it away.

I used Around the Corner on this card too.


My rhino is tilted just a bit but I still like it! I did take a bit of Smoky Slate to watercolor the rhino to give him a touch of color. It's not too dark though.


I loved how the background on this card turned out! I eyeballed the placement of the words which I would not recommend. I should have used my Stamparatus to make sure they lined up.


This last card, I wanted to add some ribbon but I don't have any of these colors in ribbon so I used the Blends Markers and dyed the Polka Dot ribbon to match! 


This is a great set! I look forward to getting it out again. Not sure how soon that will be as I have a bunch of sets that I'm trying to use, but I sure am having fun using them.

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:


Product List

Card 2:


Product List

Card 3:


Product List

Card 4:


Product List

1 comment:

Kim said...

I love this set too. Great ideas Shelly! Perfect for a beginner workshop.