Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Blow Out the Candles


My oldest daughter, Abi, loves to pick out color combinations. When I have colors picked out to go with stamp sets, I find it easier to sit down and get busy creating. I gave Abi quite a pile of stamp sets to set up with colors. You will be seeing Abi's color combination in most of my posts for the next several weeks. I decided to take these color combinations and make three different cards. I have had a ton of fun creating.

You can see the awesome color combo Abi picked out for Blow Out the Candles. My first card was fun to make. I stamped the outline of the candle in the row on the white. I came back and filled in the candles with the different colors and the flame with Daffodil Delight. The cake was stamped and punched then layered and added to the card with a dimensional. Eat cake and enjoy your day keeps it festive.


I used the balloon stamps to create the background on this card. There is a set of dies that goes with this stamp set. I didn't purchase them so I fussy cut the balloons to add to the side of the sentiment.


This one has to be my favorite. It's so simple and yet really helps you celebrate! Again I fussy cut the cake but there is a die that would cut it for you too. The paper stripes in the background are just scraps that I can't bear to throw away.


The color combo for these cards is Pool Party, Real Red, and Pacific Point. Don't they make fun birthday cards that you could mail to anyone? I really enjoyed this color combo!

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:


Product List

No comments: