Thursday, April 11, 2019

Dandelion Wishes


I remember as a kid picking dandelions, making a wish and blow the seeds away. I also remember being scolded by my dad because I just sent all the seeds of a weed into the yard. Such good memories! This stamp set reminds me of a wonderful childhood.

The colors used for these cards are Soft Sea Foam, Old Olive, and Smoky Slate.  I stamped the dandelions with Soft Sea Foam and the words with Old Olive.


I made my own DSP paper by stamping the wisp of the dandelion on the Soft Sea Foam in Soft Sea Foam ink. Just adds a bit of texture to the paper. Adding rhinestones to the centers of the dandelions adds some needed bling to the card. Who doesn't love bling?


I love the simplicity of this card. Paper, inks, and stamps, what Stampin' Up! is best known for. The strips of cardstock under the main image were scraps from other projects.


Now I need to mail out some of these cards! Who would like one? Leave me a comment with a way to get in contact with you and I will mail one to you!

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:


Product List

1 comment:

Kim said...

These are so pretty Shelly! My mom hates dandelions. She too yelled at us for spreading the seeds. I told her when she passes I'll putting these seeds all over her grave. She just laughed. My grandpa Wishow used to make very yummy dandelion wine . . .That's the way to use the dandelions!