Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Foxy Friends


This little fox and his friends are too adorable! It was so much fun to play with them too. I did some fussy cutting on these cards. I don't mind fussy cutting but I know it's not for everyone. One thing you might not know. This stamp set is a photopolymer set. You can bend them a bit to get them to curve. You can see that I was able to curve the branch to match the curve of the oval. I did fussy cut the stump.


I really like the Tree Ring background stamp. I haven't used it nearly enough. I fussy cut the trees, the fox and stump. I sponged Crushed Curry on the circle and the sentiment.


Punching out just the heads and the tree top on this card makes a striking focal point. Adding the tags helps to bring your eye to the characters. I did take the Early Espresso ink pad and rub it on the embossed trees to help them pop off the page a bit.


I'm really working on using all my stamp sets and then sharing with you my creations. Stay tuned for more!

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:


Product List
Card 2:


Product List
Card 3


Product List

No comments: