Thursday, April 18, 2019

Picture Perfect Birthday


Now that the retirement list has been revealed, I am going to showcase the stamp sets that will be leaving us. It is a sad day. I always struggle with Stampin' Up! retirement season. I always feel like I haven't used a stamp set enough yet for it to retire! The worse is when you just get a stamp set and it's on the list. (I have one of those sets to highlight soon.) Yet the new rubba is always worth losing a few oldies.

Picture Perfect Birthday is a pretty awesome set that I just discovered. I made my cards using a more masculine color palette because I'm always struggling for birthday cards for men. Let me show you what I made. These cards are again #simplestamping because I only used paper, ink, and stamps on these cards except for the punch I used to add the banner cuts.

The candles are my favorite part of this set. I had a little smudge on the one but I think you can still see the idea. The white strip is stamped with the confetti stamp in Tranquil Tide, Night of Navy, and Sahara Sand.


I used the bow to create this next card. I stamped it in the three colors and put them on this card with dimensionals.


The party horns are the center stage on this card. They were pretty easy to line up too! Gotta love easy!


Do you struggle with masculine birthday cards like I do? I hope I was able to inspire you at least a bit!

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:


Product List

Card 2:


Product List
Card 3:


Product List

No comments: