Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Touches of Texture


Stampin' Up! has published the retiring list for this year. On the list is Touches of Texture. I am always sad to say good bye to stamp sets. It's like missing a friend. (Although, I'm usually consoled by new rubber come June.)

Here are 3 designs that I made using Touches of Texture. These are great #simplestamping examples too. There is not much needed to create these cards other than paper, ink, and stamps. 

The first one I used the flower as a background stamp on the So Saffron card base. When I tore the edge on the Night of Navy and Whisper White cardstocks, I tore them at the same time. That is how I got a more uniformed look to the torn edge. 


Touches of Texture has an outline of a flower as well as a flower fill in stamp. I only filled in a couple of the flowers instead of all of them giving the card a bit more texture.


When I made this last design, I couldn't decide which color I wanted to use for it but I wanted a monochromatic card so I made 2 cards with each color I had out when making this cards.

Here is Night of Navy.


Old Olive


So Saffron


Which is your favorite color for this design?

Don't miss out on this and many other great sets! The greetings on these cards are also retiring at the end of May as well as the Navy gingham ribbon. Let me know how I can help you!

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:


Product List
Card 2:


Product List
Cards 3-5:


Product List

No comments: