Monday, June 3, 2019

Petal Palette


I'm so sad about this set leaving the Stampin' Up! current family. I loved it when it came out last spring in the mini and used it for many things. I had hoped for another year. I'm sure there will be plenty in the new catalog to keep me happy and playing but I will miss this set.

I wanted to create a monochromatic card. This main image is created with several images to build it. I did a bit of watercoloring to put a bit more color in the flowers. I did some sponging on the edges too. The sponging give the card a soft feel.


I added a few more colors for this card. I did use the dies to cut out the flowers and the birdie. Can you see why I'm going to miss this set? That birdie is too cute!


Here you can see the beautiful roses that are part of this set. I used the dies to cut them out. I used the Blends to color in this image.  Man, those markers are fun to play with. I love how I can add and even subtract, if I'm careful, to get the coloring that I really want.


I've shown you many sets that are headed to retirement. Do you have a favorite? One that you will miss more than the others? I'd love to hear from you! I'm not sure I can pick just one. So many good ones we are saying goodbye to this year.

BUT wait until you see the new catalog!!! There are some amazing sets to capture your attention and help you forget the old! If you need a catalog, I would love to provide one for you. Let me know!

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:


Product List

Card 2:


Product List

Card 3:


Product List

No comments: