Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Leadership!


I had the great pleasure of attending Leadership this year. It was great fun! I haven't laughed that hard in a very long time. I roomed with 3 wonderful women whom I hadn't really met before. We have been "talking" to each other online (Stampin' Addicts) for quite some time. We decided to room together and had a blast!

Left to right: Yapha, Staci, Lyssa, and Shelley (me)

We were able to leave our window open all night and day if we chose and it was the first week of January! That is something that we don't get to do in WI very often!(Remember the January tornado of a couple of years ago?) We saw some beautiful sunrises from the 16th floor of the Wyndham hotel. I love the mosaic look to the sunrise.

This is another reflection from our hotel room window. You can see the hotel we were in. It's the short building with the round looking windows in the center of the photo.



I really was awed by the reflections! You would think I've never seen a mirror before. What can I say! When I don't have the mom and wife responsibilities I just let me hair down! I got to meet Sterling Gardner (Shelli's husband). What a patient man to put up with all those women! He always had a smile, even when one in my group decided to sit in his lap!


I have to show you the picture of the integrate Stampin' Up! logo that was hanging at the front of the stage. I LOVE the way this looks.



If you even have the opportunity to attend any Stampin' Up! function, RUN TO IT! They do a fabulous job of putting on these events. I am planning to attend the Milwaukee regional in April, want to go?

No comments: