Friday, November 4, 2011

Fancy Favor Owl

This is the last treat holder that we made at my Treats class. I think this one is my favorite! This owl is just too cute. I started with a Chocolate Chip Fancy Favor box. I added circles for the eyes, triangle for the beak, layers of scallop trimmed cardstock and more triangles for the feet! Easy peasy and oh, so cute!

Ink: Crumb Cake, Tangerine Tango
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Tangerine Tango, Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories: Petite Pennant punch, Scallop trim punch, 1/2" circle punch, 1" 
circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, sponges, Fancy Favor die
Happy Stampin'!
Shelley

4 comments:

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

How cute is this!! My cousin's boys would love this!

Yapha said...

This is absolutely adorable!!! Love it! Especially those feet!

Mickey Roberts said...

Oh my gosh, this is just too cute!

Paula said...

So cute! Love that little owl. The feet are perfect!