Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Singin' the Blues

 This is the other card that we made at my workshop. This card was so much fun to create and I got a lot of WOW's with the heat embossing. The words are embossing with silver embossing powder. I also had a lady book a workshop so she could earn the Big Shot at half price! She loved the dry embossing that you can create with the embossing folders.

 Stamps: The Sounding Joy
Ink: Bashful Blue, VersaMark
Cardstock: Marina Mist, Bashful Blue, Whisper White
Accessories: Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, 
Bashful Blue satin ribbon, silver embossing powder

I have some dates available for December if you would like to make this card with your friends and family! Email or call and we will get your workshop on the calendar!

Happy Stampin'!
Shelley

5 comments:

Mickey Roberts said...

So pretty! Love the embossing (heat and dry).

Yapha said...

Gorgeous card!! The ribbon reminds me a bookmark in a Bible.

Paula said...

Beautiful. I resisted buying this set but every time I see a fabulous card like this one made with it, I want it.

Anonymous said...

So pretty. Love the dry embossed background you chose to go with the images - lovely!

Heidi Baks said...

Beautiful! I love the understated feel of this stamp combo.