Friday, November 11, 2011

Snowman Wiper

I received this card in a holiday card swap that I was in this fall. Angie Pegram created it. It was sitting on the counter with my other swaps and my club ladies really wanted to learn how to create this type of card and they wanted snowmen on it too! So I just CASEd this card from top to bottom! (In fact, I didn't even create one, I just used Angie's!)

Stamps: Snow Much Fun
Ink: Black Stazon, Indigo Island
Cardstock: Indigo Island, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White
Accessories: Northern Flurries die, Northern Flurry embossing folder, Rhinestones
Markers: Indigo Island, Riding Hood Red, Basic Black, Pool Party, Pumpkin Pie

This card was so easy to prepare for with the new Simply Scored tool! Don't have yours yet? You NEED to have this FANTASTIC tool! You can order one from my website HERE

Happy Stampin'!
Shelley

6 comments:

Yapha said...

Love, love love this card! I really need to make one of my own!

Heidi Baks said...

Awesome! That's what swaps are for, right?

Paula said...

So cute!! That Angie is amazing. :)

Anonymous said...

Really cute. Thanks for passing along the inspiration :)

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

That is super cute!! Angie always makes awesome cards!

Mickey Roberts said...

Such a fun card!