Monday, April 17, 2017

He's risen layout


I've been trying to do more scrapbooking when I have my stamps out. So I created these pages at the same time as I did the cards with this same stamp set. I used a layout from Lyssa Zwolanek's blog, Song of My Heart, for this layout.


This is the double layout together.


Here's the left side. The paper on the top left of this page is white and clear embossed. I sponged the colors on it to get what I wanted. Can't say it turned out exactly like I had pictured but it works!



And the Right side of the layout. The banner over the Risen says He has. It's hard to see.

Don't be afraid to take those stamps and create some pages too! Now, I have to print some pictures and fill the pages! Anyone want to help?



Supplies:



Product List

No comments: