Saturday, April 15, 2017

Prom invitations

My daughters attend a Lutheran high school in Somers, WI. The traditions there are that the junior class puts on prom for the senior class. The parents of the juniors are pretty heavily involved. 

I have a junior this year and my reputation precedes me! In this case, that's a good thing. I was asked to design and create the invitations. It's the school's tradition that every junior and senior receive an invitation to the prom on their locker when they return to school after spring break.

Here's what I created with another lady's help!



The information on this card is not correct. I was just trying to make sure that I had enough room for everything and just plugged in information. We did use a Cricut to cut the stars out, and vellum and brads from Hobby Lobby. Otherwise this is all Stampin' Up! That center star started as a white star. Lots of love in these beauties!

Oh, did I mention that I made 180 of them?!? Yep, not always sane!

What's the most of something you've ever created?




Supplies:

Product List

No comments: