Thursday, May 14, 2009



My first blog post, well my second, has to be of the card that first got me "published". This card was for a swap at the 2008 Stampin' Up! convention. I gave an extra to Stampin' Up! and it was then posted on the website in the Stamper's Showcase (a gallery for Stampin' Up! demonstrators). I was so proud! I needed to share it with you! So what do you think of this Sock Monkey? Isn't he cute?

This is a supension card. The flower rotates around and the other side says Thanks a Bunch! Really cool and easy to do. You just need to sandwich some dental floss between the two images and between the layers of the card front. Make sure you use Sticky Strip so that your card won't rip!

Stamps: Sock Monkey; Ink: Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss; Cardstock: Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White; Accessories: Scallop Edge punch, Scallop Circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, Aquapainters, sticky strip, dental floss

1 comment:

Beth said...

Aw, sock monkey is adorable! Such a sweet card and I'm so impressed with your rick-rack. I'm lucky if I can get ONE straight scalloped edge. Yes, even with a guide, lol. TFS!