Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Color Challenge 18

This is a card that I made for a color challenge on Stampin' Addicts. We were given the colors of Kraft, Perfect Plum, More Mustard and Baja Breeze. This is what I came up with! I struggled with these colors. They just didn't seem to work for me but I'm really happy with the end result! I bet you are wondering where that punch and words came from. Well they are going to be in the new catalog! It's the modern label punch and Teeny Tiny Wishes. The new catalog is AWESOME! Just wait until you see it!

Stamps: Itty Bitty Buds, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Baja Breeze, More Mustard, Perfect Plum
Card stock: Baja Breeze, More Mustard, Perfect Plum, Kraft, Whisper White
Accessories: Earth Elements brads, scallop edge punch, modern label punch, 1/16" handheld punch




No comments: